Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 5 augusti 2017

DT Copic Marker Sweden: 6th summer weeks card...

So my summer week for Copic Sverige is coming to an end... soon we will be back in our normal scheduele... But I still have heaps of post schedueled for you as I have been MIA from my blog for so long... So stay tuned as more inspiration is coming. 

This is my card for today. 


I have used this adorable digi from Saturated Canary. So sorry they closed but happy to see some of Krista's new images at Make it Crafty!! 


I have used papers from Maja Designs collection Walking in the Forest. Added a little picket fence, a die cut squirrel, flowers, lace and some spray. Up in the left corner is a wreath from Joy. 


These mushrooms are from Magnolia. Put some stickles Cinnamon on them. 


A kraft doily, a little bench and another squirrel... and more flowers... More was more making this card! 


Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a magical day! 


Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails