Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 13 juli 2017

DT LHOSM: Anything goes!



So sorry for my late post... I have been a naughty girl! This was supposed to be posted on Sunday... It was time then for a midway reminder for Lovely Hänglar or Sweet Magnolia - Anything goes Challenge. We are sponsored by Noor Design UK so there is a good reason for joining!

This is my inspiration for you! 


I masked two image togheter... Love how it turned out - truly fairytale and whimsical. Colored with Copic Markers, as usual. 



This flower is a chippy. Colored it a bit with my distress pads and tools.


Here is another chipboard... colored this one in with green. Added some flowers and a sea shell. 


My flower corner... Shows a bit of my die cut from Nellie Snellen (with the toadstool) and flowers, pearl steams and pearl spray as well as another sea shell. 


Papers are from various Maja Design collections. 








Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you join in our challenge!

Wishing you a magical day! 









Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails